Monday, February 18, 2008

We are all sick!

Well, this week has been a rough one. All of us got sick! Even the baby which was scary. I thought they were going to have to admit her to the hospital. But the doctor gave her a shot of antibiotics in his office and we went back the next day for another. Now she is doing much better and at home on oral antibiotics for 10 days. She had an ear infection and cold. But with how young she is even that can be dangerous. Sabrina had a 10 Day oral antibiotic as well. She had the ear infection and cold too. Mommy is on Zpak for strep. I have no voice and haven't for the last 3 days. It is starting to frustrate me. Especially when I am trying to tell Sabrina not to do something and it comes out in a squeak and she just laughs. Jody hasn't seem to get this cold like we all did. Lucky him. Hope you all had a good week.

No comments: